New Website – New Blog

After months of preparation it is live. With a lot of obstacles that came across the way.

The “old” domain couldn’t be used without another 3 months delay. Because the old provider forced me to update the contact info before transfering the domain. After I did so, a 60-day-lock was applied for any transfer to another provider. This is a rather bad business model.

Trying to negotiate it, they just claimed, that this was due to 3rd-party-obligations and after several hours I gave it up. So I decided, to set it up under this domain and in autumn I will just forward the old domain to this one from my new provider.

Step by step I’m going to feed the blog with some old content from the A-Z of Negotiation Arts.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *